About the Company
Working for an international consultancy, on-site with an global finance and insurance company's ANZ headquarters. This consultancy had been working very closely with their client for a number of years and is critical to ongoing projects within the business.
This role is part of a push to release some large and critical applications going to market with this enterprise business.
About the role
As the Data Architect you will be working closely with SQL developers, analyst programmers and business analysts to understand complex mapping scenarios using data. You will be the Subject Matter Expert to clarify requirements or end-to-end scenarios with the client.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Architecture of component systems
- Integration of data storage solutions including databases
Skills and experience
- 10+ years experience with MS SQL
- Experience with ETL and Data Migration
- Exposure to AWS, Salesforce, Talend & Python highly desirable
- Any experience within Finance or Life Insurance is helpful
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting reference number 210823.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.