The Data Architect will work as part of a key business unit enabling in the delivery of products, priority projects, tasks and other activities as directed by the Unit Manager. You must be able to work independently on complex data initiatives, be experienced in data modelling, with ETL development background, defining new data schemas and data ingestion processes for Austrade internal systems.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Data Modelling preferably using the Microsoft platform (i.e., SQL Server, Analysis Server, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts such as dimensional, Star Schema designs.
- Demonstrated experience with data transformation and ETL on large data sets using technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS).
- Demonstrated experience with Reporting Technologies such as PowerBI and DAX.
- Demonstrated experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams, demonstrating a commitment to client focus and service with all levels of staff.
- Highly organised, analytical, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must have minimum Baseline clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207850