Data Architect will analyse requirements for applications and data acquisition, support business enterprise applications and physical data modelling according to security and defined project requirements.
Salary package on offer: 120 k + Super
- Is a people leader who uses their expertise to manage, mentor and set the strategic direction of a team while building staff capability and creating a positive culture
- Has excellent relationship management skills, builds and maintains relationships and works collaboratively with business partners to influence and drive enterprise level change within an organisation
- Has experience in establishing data architecture, data structure, data operation, data management, data modelling standards, and governance in large complex organisations
- Has experience working with cloud hosted, big data platforms such as Hadoop, NoSql databases, massive parallel computation platforms, processing of large amounts of unstructured information, business intelligence and reporting systems, and analytical techniques
- Has an understanding of Agile methodologies and applying architecture and methods to project delivery
- Has qualifications or equivalent skills and experience in a data science or software engineering-related discipline
Please note: This role requires a Baseline security clearance.
Apply now or for more details contact Elisha Saggar / Donna Prince at 30037646 and quote the job number 205924.