My client, a reknowned Australian company are looking to bring on an exceptional Data Architect to join a newly created and flexible team to work on an exciting project for an initial 6 months.
You will need to posess the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, while effectively managing competing priorities. You will also demonstrate flexibility and sensitivity when working with people who have different viewpoints, cultures or working styles.
- Data modelling and cataloguing
- Development of information management standards and practices
- Deliver projects including but not limited to Data Quality, Data Modelling, and Master Data Management
- Work closely with SME's as well as technical and business stakeholders
- A track record (ideally 5 years) of end to end capture, storage, and re-use large data sets across a complex range of environments
- Experience in implementing components of data management such as master/ reference data management, metadata management, information architecture, and data cataloguing
- Knowledge of emerging trends and issues and experience in meeting data related government regulatory requirements
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 201382.