Job Description - Data Analytics Strategy Architect
Primary purpose of the role:
Our Government client is looking for a Data Analytics Strategy Architect who can utilise the latest BI platforms to leverage innovative ideas and solutions, enabling a best-practice approach to customer service.
This role requires an experienced architect who can develop, evaluate and socialise architecture options in a dynamic, time sensitive work environment, in line with enterprise architecture and business strategy.
This dynamic opportunity may be the next step in your career!
- Perform architecture design, data modelling and governance input into Data Warehouse, Big Data, and Analytic application solutions.
- Evangelise central architecture design principles, frameworks, governance and policy with internal stakeholders and external delivery teams.
- Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platforms which enable collection, storage, modelling and analysis of massive data sets.
- Manage risks in projects by providing mitigation options and design approaches.
- Provide guidance and direction to project teams on technical issues that may impact the solution and its implementation, and provide implementation assistance on an as-needed basis
- 8+ years working as an Architect with extensive experience with Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Big Data and Reporting.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Big Data Technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Experience with Reporting Tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or SAP.
- Experience with Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid technology platforms.
- Experience in large sized Big Data and Advanced analytics projects in the capacity of a Solution / Technical Architect.
- Ability to architect across Big Data and Advanced Analytics ecosystem - such as ETL platforms, visualisation and Advanced analytics tools.