About the Company
Our Client is a leading FMCG looking to bring on a team member for an initial 6 month contract.
About the role
This role is for 2 experience Data Architects to help transform our client's approach to data architecture. This role will focus on experimenting, learning, and adapting new solutions for future data architecture needs. You will have accountability of architecture of data platforms to suport insights and advanced analytics capabilities accross the large organisation.
- Work closely with the leadership teams from enterprise data function, data engineering, security, infrastructure, and data science to drive data strategy.
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements to cloud data services architecture for optimum business return on cloud investment
- Driving functional outcomes by planning and prioritising technical product features for a data platform.
Skills and experience
- Hands on experience in building and designing data platforms that can manage reporting and data science workloads as well as bimodal operating model for a large-scale data program.
- Experience in a large enterprise environment doing complex data integration, using data lakes, warehouses, analytical and AI solutions, governance solutions (metadata, master data, reference data, lineage), business process transformations driven by data and event-driven solutions involving platforms
- Experience or knowledge in some (not all) of the below would be great: Cloud data platforms, Cloud storage stack, Event Hub/Kafka, Metadata Management, Databricks/Spark or cloud equivalent complex data engineering compute tool, Snowflake/Synapse/BQ/Redshift Cloud Data Warehouse, Cloud data security and privacy or Data Factory or cloud equivalent data pipelines orchestration tool.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 245584.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.