About the role
Utilise your extensive experience modelling complex Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing financial transactions to improve the ease at which data can be exchanged in this government department.
Lead data architecture with the data foundations team and apply industry standards to the design of data structures.
Skills and experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of data architecture, data modelling and database design best practice
- Hands on big data architecture experience with data management technologies such as Kafka and the Elastic stack (Kibana, Logstash, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with data management related languages such as SQL and Python
- Understanding of a range of database technologies, particularly Oracle and PostGres
- Experience in data migration and data integration for very large databases
- Understanding and application of Australian data standards
- Knowledge of data governance and data quality strategies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 242648.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.