About the role
The Data Distributor is responsible for delivering visualisations and analytical insights to inform and drive better business making inclusive of performance.
- Design, develop and deliver, using lean agile techniques beautiful, clear and compelling visualisations that identifies value not previously known or understood prompting better questions to be asked and more informed decision making
- Act as a storyteller, translating complex analytical work into easy digested analysis and recommendations
- Understanding of the psychology of visual perception and guide expertly on which types of visualisation techniques work best for different types of data, as well as the limitations of certain techniques
- Partner with data engineering, enablement and other personnel to correctly interpret, understand and use available data and project manage if appropriate
- Create required visualisations and dashboards for stakeholders and regular reports via software to manage detailed dashboards and metrics. Development must scale
- Develop and continuously improve measurement approaches, processes, tools and techniques
- Devise and contribute to learning and development programs for knowledge transfer and education
- Contribution to preparation of weekly status/progress reports, budget reporting, compliance reporting
- A degree-level qualification in a 'quantitative' field such as; Engineering, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Science, Finance or Commerce; or alternatively a qualification in 'Computer Science' or 'Computer Engineering', or related field would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Data analytics, statistics or business intelligence experience of 5+ years minimum across a number of different technology or corporate environments
- Experience in building KPI's, forecast and predictive data models
- Proven competency and demonstrated proficiency in Tableau, QlikView, Power BI or other data visualisation software
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 193908.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).