Peoplebank are recruiting for a Platform Architect (Data Analytics), on a permanent basis, for a rapidly growing client of ours based in Adelaide (albeit they have a flexible working policy)
The key to this role is that the individual will be an expert in selecting the optimal architecture and delivery approach that will service clients' needs with a balance of costs, capability, and risks to achieve the business outcomes.
This role includes developing client roadmaps, program building, incorporating intelligent processes into existing business processes, and solution planning that drives our clients desired business outcomes.
The scope of solutions can include, diverse data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modelling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies. The successful individual will be a long-term trusted advisor to our clients to establish programs and systems in integration projects targeting business outcomes on a repeatable basis.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics PaaS Services.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for the client's needs. Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project, and other analytics teams.
- Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modelling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise, including data modelling, implementation, and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems. - Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans.
Skill and Experience required
- 5+ years of applied experience solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Proven client experience selecting the architecture that services clients need with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet client's business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps.
- Experience constructing program journeys.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flow.
- The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience successfully solutioning digital analytics programs and system integration projects across multiple work streams and geographically dispersed teams.
- People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams.
- Passion for AI.
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language. - Experience design and solutioning Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
This is a career defining opportunity for a Data industry thought leader to join a rapidly expanding company, that will give you the platform to really grow your career to new heights!
SA: LHS 296564