Manager- Strategy and Data Analytics- Permanent position
For this role, you must have excellent experience in business strategy planning and implementation; management of information, data and analysis; marketing; financial management and valuation.
The role will give you the opportunity to work and learn from an established team where you will work collaboratively to find solutions and provide optimal results for the business.
You will lead a small team, overseeing the delivery and continual improvement of advanced analytics and analysis services, with a focus on innovation and technology.
As such, you will need to be able to communicate these to the business in both a technical and non-technical way.
You will also:
- Measure and report on KPIs in accordance with the strategic directions of the organization
- Implement capabilities and new initiatives to adopt new data-driven technologies, including AI and Machine Learning
- Design and establish lead indicators on emerging internal and external trends and identifying early economic and social indicators to anticipate future movements in the industry
- Work with stakeholders to develop new analytical approaches to achieve portfolio objectives and build the organization's analytical capacity.
- Lead an advanced analytical function which informs decision making, improves performance and supports planning with a focus upon key strategic priorities and service excellence; initiating, developing and maintaining strong partnerships and networks across the organization to analyse the business environment and strategic organisational goals
We are looking for a talented professional with a clear background to be able to hit the ground running.
Our client is looking to interview and hire ASAP. If you are keen to apply, please forward your application by clicking the "Apply" button.
For a more detailed discussion, contact Meg Geronimo at 8267 4600 and quote #206495