We are currently working together with our Large Australian renowned client to find a Forensic Data Analytics Consultant to join their large technology team. In this role, you would be exercising your expertise and past experience in Data Analysis and Visualisation Technologies to deliver analytical solutions and support forensic investigations.
About the role:
In this role you would be:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse large sets from multiple data sources.
- Undertake extensive analytical reviews of client data to produce insights that will assist our clients in making strategic decisions in area including but not limited to:
- detection of irregular financial transactions;
- exposing anomalous employee behaviour; and identification of error and waste in business operations
- Present analytical output and findings to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner that is appropriate for the intended audience.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
Their ideal candidate would have come from a Professional Services/Consultancy background with experience in Analytics, Internal Auditing or Consulting.
- Excellent skills querying data using tools such as SQL, Python and/or R, and presenting results through visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely present data, conclusions, and recommendations that is easily understandable by a variety of audiences.
Please note: It is a requirement for this role that the suitable candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #210667