About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the Business Intelligence team provide support to operational divisions of the client through the development of performance reporting, data analysis, and responses to emerging trends.
You will work with the Actuary team,General Managers of service delivery divisions, performance Anlaysts and other stakeholders.
- Day-to-day analytical work on a range of tasks including responding to data requests, report production, data monitoring and analysis.
- Providing analysis of root causes underlying emerging trends, and working with service delivery partners to propose operational responses.
Skills and Experience required
- You will have an actuarial, statistical, mathematical, economics or other quantitative field qualification, or significant work experience in business-focused data analyses
- A working knowledge of the service delivery model would be considered advantageous.
- An understanding of the disability sector and the nature of disability data would also be well regarded.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta at 02 9409 4837, quoting 189580.