Data Analyst x 2
NSW Government department
About the role
A growing data analytics program to support the division and its operations. We require a data analyst that will be part of a team that will play a key role in the design and implementation of data governance and management frameworks
- Experience working with large data sets from a large number of different sources
- Demonstrated project management experience from concept, to conducting research, data set development, designing and implementing practical solutions for stakeholders.
- Develops logical and conceptual data flows that are in support of departmental project requirements and guides various business departments
- Experience in the design and delivery of risk and evidence based projects.
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Development and implement data insights to ensure high standards of data quality and analysis.
- Perform regular review of data projects and solutions to ensure they are updated to meet changing business needs.
- Provide analytic function to developing key performance indicators for identifying trends and evaluating the success of the business's initiatives, service improvement and product development.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of these data frameworks and policies to senior management using qualitative or quantitative metrics
- Drive the timely delivery of program deliverables (e.g., design and drafting of the required data governance frameworks & policies)
- Implement data analytics principles and methodologies that underpin high quality research and analysis.
- Undertake critical data analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise and manage contextual issues.
- Conduct research and formulate recommendations
Fo more information, please contact Pooja Gupta at 02 9409 4837, quoting ref:194669.