Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Intake and Assessment Data Analyst and Reporting Officer (APS 6 contractor equivalent) for a 6-month contract with option to extend for an additional 6 months, at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
The Intake and Assessment Data Analyst and Reporting Officer role will review the current Excel tools that are used to capture reports of suspected fraudulent behavior.
The role will also identify and design improved data capture and recording process, review and design effective reporting tools using the available data and assist in the data transfer on implementation of the Case Management System.
- You will review the Excel tools that are currently used in the process for capturing, assessing, storing and reporting data in Intake and Assessment. Your review will then lead to suggestions for improved data capture, recording and reporting.
- You will identify modifications that can be made when entering data into the spreadsheet, with the aim to streamline the process and eliminate errors in moving data.
- In designing improved data tools, you will update the tools to capture and report work items returned to the team for reassessment and referral and dual pathway referrals.
- Prepare and in cooperation with the ICT team execute a data transition from the Excel tools to the Case Management System (CMS).
- You will provide a strategy to improve the reporting tools used by the Intake and Assessment team. With the aim of being able to develop reports that are accurate and up to date in an efficient way.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 194186.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.