Technical Business Analyst
Nominated as one of Australia's most innovative companies, our client has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009.
Our client is the leading cloud SMSF administration software. Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer over 150,000 funds.
Work with the feeds and automation team, support staff, technical staff to define requirements and propose solutions for the functional design, user interface and workflow for new and improved application features.
As a Technical BA you will:
- Liasie with vendors to get the feed details, test data and other supplementary materials to allow development to begin
- Develop business requirements, draft functional specifications and business rules related to procurement
- Maintain an overall view of the desired end state for processes, including identifying security risks and compliance
- Assist in the design, build and test of the applications which will transform the current business processes
- Produce high-level and detailed business models, preparing business cases, overseeing development and implementation of solutions, considering the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders
The ideal candidate muist have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent capability to understand and document business requirements
- Strong Agile Business Analysis skills (Writing good testable user stories)
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, setting & documenting standards
- A strong understanding of API's, Data Modelling and SQL
- An understanding of SaaS/PaaS and on-premise
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 194519