Involved in improving a number of key data-related processes in a highly complex and manual remediation process.
With the aid of the key technologies required for the role, you will design a data driven process to optimise the team's remediation tracking, financial modelling and quality assurance.
- Redesign and rebuild the manual remediation tracking spreadsheets
- Automate/streamline productivity and management reporting
- Work with the team to uplift the current tableau dashboard to track completed accounts, new accounts and accounts to be allocated for review and QA
- Enhance the current manual QA process
Skills & Experience:
- Excel/VBA and Tableau
- SQL and GDW knowledge and experience
- Understand and build financial models
- Exposure to operational process or workflow management in advance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 195473