Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Data Analyst & Support Officer for a rewarding opportunity to develop and implement data collection systems and analyse data and reports. This will include interpreting data, coordinating and driving internal quality assurance processes, while also reporting on data trends.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 September 2020, located at our Client's Tuggeranong Canberra location.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Data analytics and reporting which will include interpreting data and analysing the results
- Collect, collate and report project specific data and outcomes for a team of 60 staff
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Communicate and work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Possess a sufficient breadth of program and project expertise to identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and administrative activities and procedures
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: #202319
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.