About the role
Requires the services of a highly experienced data analyst/statistician to undertake a range of complex analytical tasks and to assist in the development and management of data collections and surveys.
- Undertake complex data analysis of survey data collected as part of the Whole-of-Government Digital Review;
- Undertake novel analysis of data to support the identification of trends and insights that will be included in the Digital Review's reports;
- Support the DTA in developing new data collections and surveys using best practice in the design of collection instruments and supporting conceptual frameworks;
- Support the DTA in managing data collections while they are in the field, during data entry/validation and in developing outputs and other tabulations;
- Produce high quality written analysis of data collected to support the requirements of the Digital Review; and
- Undertake other data related/statistical tasks as required.
Skills and experience
- Highly developed statistical analysis and data reporting skills to support the development of sophisticated statistical products and indepth analyses of diverse datasets 40%
- Proven expertise in the management of major statistical collections and surveys - in the public and/or private sectors - and comprehensive knowledge of statistical collection methodologies, editing/validation techniques and reporting styles to suit different audiences. (At least 5 years experience as a statistician/data analyst.) 30%
- Support collection activities with specialist advice on the design and implementation of collection instruments, methods, tools and management in a distributed stakeholder environment 20%
- Development of high-quality reporting products in PowerBI. 10%
AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN ONLY WITH BASELINE CLEARANCE
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 208392.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.