This well-known employer of choice is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation in the Business Intelligence team. This newly created role is a unique opportunity to work with the business and apply statistical methodologies.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the primary purpose is data analysis, predictive analytics, interpretation and reporting. You will work in a high calibre team and interface with critical business divisions.
- Perform analysis and data mining to identify trends, patterns and associations in data
- Perform targeted analysis in order to answer specific business questions
- Develop predictive models which can be used to improve performance, operations and business process
- Work closely with team members to understand data sets and the data warehouse environment
- Assist users in interpreting and understanding data and analysis results
- Assist other team members in upskilling with analytics toolsets and statistical concepts
- Take the lead on exploring and testing the latest analytics toolsets and technologies
Holding a relevant tertiary qualification, you will have an advanced knowledge of R scripting language, the ability to build statistical models using R and advanced T-SQL skills. Excellent communication skills will be essential for managing stakeholders upto Executive level and partnering with the wider business.
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204