Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist / Data Miner to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to perform analysis on large data sets to extract actionable insights to support business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to illustrate and present
- patterns in data to key stakeholders
- Design and implement data experiments to test hypothesis and drive development
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile manner working with multi-disciplinary teams delivering business insights
- Push the frontiers of data analytics, exploring cutting-edge machine learning and data science techniques
- Extensive skills in SQL, R, Python and Scala
- Experience in working in Big Data platforms
- Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.