About the role
Our client is a leading retail and consumer services organization. They are looking for a Data Analyst who will analyse complex Transition Readiness requirements based on multiple data sources to develop data models and solutions to support the program transition readiness outcomes.
This role reports to the Senior Business Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Provide ownership of functional domains within Supply Chain
- Develop and represent key impacts and solution detail of the "To-Be" and Interim Transition Readiness states of the business to stakeholders up to and including General Manager executives
- Work with Business and IT SMES across functions to identify, analyse, interpret, prioritise and document business functional and non-functional requirements in a dynamic environment
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to identify data requirements and ensure data cleanse and data integrity is considered
- Analyse business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches
- Ensure adequate support handover plans are in place to transition new systems and processes to a business-as-usual state
- Builds strong partnerships with multiple business/IT stakeholders through one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact
- Contribute to team ways of working and methodologies for being successful in core areas of accountability
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Proven track record of using analytical problem-solving skills and / or previous experience to improve processes or systems in a retail or similar environment
- Experience using R and SQL Server in production level applications including tools and packages such as: RStudio Server, Shiny
- Knowledge in database structures/schemas, including the ability to develop SQL queries for analysis, data manipulation and analysis skills
- Experience in Visualisation tools such as Power BI and Micro Strategy
- Tertiary qualified in a related field
- Retail industry knowledge and experience
- Proven track record in a Data Analyst role for a large program of work to delivery business change
- Able to implement proven methodologies and drive continuous improvement.
- Proficient in one or more data modelling tools and technologies
- Ability to work within a strong program governance framework
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Learning Agility
- Business knowledge
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243951