About the role
The highly skilled specialists in our Business Intelligence and Reporting (BIR) department are responsible for enabling evidence-based decision-making across the board.
The Data Analyst role will be responsible for functional and technical leadership and provides both strategic and transactional support and advice for data analytics. This role will specifically support the Finance systems roadmap implementation team with finance data analytics and insights to inform Finance initiatives and identify potential revenue generating opportunities for our client.
You are an experienced Data Analyst who can transform data into actionable information to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives. You are highly skilled in data engineering, descriptive analytics, business intelligence, statistical analysis and predictive modelling with accuracy and attention to details.
You will also have:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Power BI/Tableau, Alteryx, SQL (Advanced), Azure/AWS/Snowflake
- Deliver SQL analysis and SQL Server/Oracle skills and knowledge to support the Data Migration of the Legacy systems to the new Solution
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret requirements and information from numerous sources
- Capability to create clear and professional reports, procedures, and other documentation
- Managing several Reporting JIRA Queues
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance competing demands to effectively prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines, on individual basis as well as for a team
- Confidence working with stakeholders across the business to understand how to add value with data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin Manandhar on 0282672485 quoting reference 245220.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.