- Inventory of available systems and data sources relevant to telemetry data feeds.
- Analyse data sources and map data to develop data models.
- Develop business intelligence guidance for advanced data model patterns.
- Develop business intelligence dashboards based around end user computing.
- Formulate opportunities to consume telemetry data for system automation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience undertaking advanced data modelling of end user computing telemetry data in a large scale multi-tenanted enterprise.
- Experience developing business intelligence data visualisations and guidance against advanced data model patterns.
- Experience formulating opportunities for the consumption of telemetry data for the purposes of system.
- Experience inventorying of available systems and data sources relevant to telemetry data feeds.
- Experience in analysing data sources and mapping data to develop a data model.
- Experience in developing business intelligence guidance for advanced data model patterns.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 or email email@example.com quoting Job Reference: 210144
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.