Our Federal Government Client is seeking Data Analyst/Developer for a long term contract with extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the data migration ETL and can include identifying data sources within the system, analysing, assessing data
- ETL development and documenting source to target mappings
- Development of data migration plan and SQL scrips for data validation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 5-7 years working as a Data Analyst/Developer with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience
- End to end data migration experience using SSIS & SQL Server Relational Database technologies
- Experience, including design, analysts, data extraction/cleansing, data modelling and data quality assurance
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans
- Demonstrated understanding of technical principles and the ability to assist with configuration of system interfaces using APIs
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence software (e.g. Power BI)
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201302.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.