Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Data Analyst / Data Visualisation Specialist.
This is a long-term contract role until 23 May 2022 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will contribute as directed to:
- the development and automated delivery of open data products, eg IPGOD, TM-Link
- the development of an online interactive presentation of Australian IP Data.
- ad hoc data analysis, including supporting internal research and responding to queries from external agencies and academia.
- the delivery of reports by analysing data, producing visualisations and writing high quality reports for internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Data analysis skills, including independently building, querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis to inform decision makers.
- Experience in developing interactive data visualisations using Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications.
- Experience using a range of modern and legacy RDBMS systems, as well as cloud storage solutions such as AWS S3, and familiarity in the development of data processing pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and to communicate with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders, including working with the client and subject matter experts to understand requirements and business processes.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience programming with Python
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with Oracle databases
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 214534
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.