Our client is a leader within financial services. The organisation has grown substantially over the last few years and has a strategy to invest internally and increasingly drive growth. Due to a procurement and billing transformation we require a Procurment Data Analyst to join the team.
The role will sit within the compliance, reporting and governance team and will be responsible for:
- Analysis of data
- Excel spreadsheet work
- Reviewing data quality and accuracy
- Looking at procuement data
- Looking at service contracts
- Working with ERP tech team to look at data
- Generating a range of reports for different business units and management
- BAU reporting
- Compliance and governance reporting
- Light business analysis duties
We seek a profile that has good procurment and billing analysis experience. If you have technical exposure that would be well regarded.
You will be working within a forward thinking and supporting team. We really seek a "do-er". There is a lot of hands on analysis that needs to be undertaken