About the role
The Digital, Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Data Analyst to support the implementation of new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with developers and the platform architect to a high standard of technical excellence.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to analyse the data migration requirements for multiple source systems
- Develop and maintain the data migration rules between multiple source and the target system (Dynamics 365)
- Support data migration activities of multiple CRM Solution Developers using Azure Data Factory
- Partner closely with a diverse set of stakeholders, some in multiple time zones, to solve data and business problems with re-useability, and scalable options in mind.
- Liaise with external Federal Government Departments regarding data requirements and provide advice to improve data quality
- Engage closely with product developers, business analysts and business partners (including external stakeholders) to prioritise data related tasks aligned to business objectives.
Skills and experience
- Experience in using Azure and Dynamics 365
- Supported data migration activities of multiple CRM Solution Developers using Azure Data Factory
REQUIRED BASELINE CLEARANCE
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 209825.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.