Our client is a key player in the utilities industry, and they are currently seeking a Data Analyst for a compliance program on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you would be involved in driving the data analysis activities on the 5MS Data Migration Delivery stream. You would be required to collaborate with ICT and business stakeholders to profile, analyse, cleanse, and reconcile the data within the landscape of the project.
To be successful for the role, you would come from a Data analysis background with previous experience working in the utilities industry.
What you would be doing:
- Foster communication and collaborative relationships across the team with the Scrum Master/ Product Owners / Analysts / Developers and other key ICT and business stakeholders;
- As a member of an Agile team ensure Agile activities (Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Review, and Retrospective ceremonies) achieve their intended outcome;
- Develop and foster close working relationships with ICT and business stakeholders;
- Developing a framework for data assurance and reconciliation;
- Development and execution of data assurance and reconciliation tasks in line with the developed framework throughout the project lifecycle;
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent communicator, including the ability to contribute during workshops and work as part of a team
- An understanding of Data Warehousing and ETL technologies
- Intermediate PL/SQL skills with an ability to perform data analysis tasks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Utility industry experience advantageous
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #205818