Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Data Analyst for a rewarding opportunity to deliver high quality data and analytics outputs, analyse tools and platforms and contribute to initiatives that build data culture across the client's business landscape.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 6 months with possible extensions available, located at our Client's North Canberra location.
In this role you will:
- Provide data and analytics services and advice to support data management, analysis and reporting, and contribute analytics expertise to cross divisional and multi-disciplinary projects
- Provide data stewardship through extraction, manipulation, cleaning, testing, reporting and visualisation of data, and manage data assets in line with relevant legislation, policies, standards and best practice
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience gathering and investigating information from a variety of sources with the ability to scrutinise information and identify any critical gaps
- Experience using Business Intelligence and data visualisation tools, with a proven record of delivering interactive reports and user-driven dashboards in PowerBI or similar
- Experience delivering data and analytics solutions and outputs
- A proven track record designing and conducting advanced statistical analyses using small and large datasets to identify trends, patterns and issues
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key stakeholders, as well as a record of proactively offering assistance for a mutually beneficial relationship
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202295
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.