One of our federal government clients is seeking the services of a Data Analyst who is skilled at collating, curating and interpreting complex data sets.
This is an initial contract until 30 June 2020, with a 2X6 month extension option.
You will be working within the Business Contact Services team, embarking on several projects that will improve business intelligence and reporting capabilities to help deliver timely and up-to-date information to key stakeholders.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Driving projects forward and building key functionality within the team to deliver strategically aligned outcomes
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to analyse and report on the data insights and provide key stakeholders with meaningful recommendations that support business objectives
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team with content writers, data analysts, project managers, stakeholder engagement managers, and business analysts
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in working with large qualitative and quantitative datasets, identifying trends and presenting outcomes
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels to drive innovative solutions that meet customer needs and align with business objectives
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in working with PowerBI or similar data visualisation software
- Knowledge of digital service standards and an understanding of human-centered design
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an active Baseline Security Clearance or ability to obtain.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202214
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.