Our client is seeking to engage a Data Analyst to improve data quality, build dashboards, perform analytics and data interpretation to inform business decisions.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Analyse data from the existing Service Bookings System (SBS) to determine volumes to be migrated to the new application and identify any data quality issues.
- Liaise with the vendor to map SBS data to the data required for the new system where the vendor provides templates for staging entities.
- Design the data migration process including remediation of low-quality data, extract jobs (from multiple source systems), transformation processes and migration audit logs.
- Have work experience with SQL tools that will extract data from an Oracle database, transform this and load it into a template provided by the vendor of the new system.
- Work with the Lead Analyst to effectively manage technical risks, issues, conflicts and priorities to complete work within the required deadlines
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.