Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Data Analyst to help on a large technology project.
The Data Analyst is responsible for documenting and undertaking data analysis & data profiling to support data warehouse information requirements and inform high level design and support execution of appropriate test cases. This includes identification of data anomalies and exceptions and communication of these issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
Within this role you will be required to:
- Perform data interrogation, validation, dash boarding and modelling using efficient and effective Oracle SQL and provide feedback to ETL/data quality solutions.
- Query and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A proven track record in business intelligence, business analysis and data architecture, influencing BI projects and working with other team members across the business.
- A bachelor's degree in any of the following fields - math, stats, computer science or something closely related to these fields.
- Experience with database design and development
- Extensive data warehouse design experience required, including the following:
- Oracle SQL
- Data modelling and ETL principles
- Data warehouse interface specification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200535
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.