- Location: North Sydney
- Initial 5 Months Fixed Term contract
- Immediate Start
Our client is looking for a BI Data Analyst on a contract basis. The role will be responsible for ensuring the provision of reports and dashboards to the business. You will be the first line of assessment and analysis for projects, change Requests and BAU/Issue management including data issues and investigations as well as business & technical requirements gathering.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in data science and/or other related courses such as business administration or an equivalent course combination of education and practical work experience will be considered.
- Previous Experience as a Data Analyst
- Minimum of five years related practical and relevant work experience.
- Experience within the insurance sector will be highly regarded
- Outstanding knowledge of essential business & BI Tools. (QlikView, QlikSense, Aginity, SQL server)
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org