- November Commencement | Contract Until June 2020
- Federal Government Role | Based in Adelaide CBD
- Australian Citizenship Mandatory
Peoplebank is one of the leading IT Talent Solutions providers in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are inviting applications from experienced Data Analysts who are keen to contribute their skills to this Australian Government Department.
Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking business intelligence and reporting functions.
- Developing and maintaining reports and analytics products for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking transaction analysis for data security and compliance activities.
To be successful for this role you must be able to:
- Demonstrate experience in providing high quality data analysis and reporting services.
- Provide examples of your ability to work with analytics tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Microsoft Excel including VBA, and PowerBI.
- Demonstrate your understanding of relational databases.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403.