12 month Fixed term contract
Kick start your career in Data Security working for one of the largest financial institutions in Australia.
These roles require tech savvy, self-driven individuals who can think outside of the box.
As a Data Analyst you'll be part of a team providing Data Protection Services and fulfilling a critical role, ensuring that risks related to the storage and use of information are identified and managed.
This role exists to provide analytical, support, business engagement, and reporting services to support and enhance the Information and Data Loss Prevention capability of the business.
Some of what you'll be doing
- Providing analysis and insights into tools outputs and reports;
- Analysing events, determining appropriate responses and actions based on severity of findings and driving outcomes as required;
- Working with Business stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders on Data Protection as a product and service;
- Producing and/or interpreting outputs and reports to improve business unit risk profiles and security posture;
- Identifying key insights from Data Protection capability and communicating with business stakeholders leveraging Data Protection as a tool and process to support and drive risk profile improvement across the business;
- Continually assessing and improving internal reporting processes and metrics based on Enterprise security needs, customer needs, expectations and feedback
What you need to bring
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Hunger to learn
- A customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
What you can expect
- On the job training
- The opportunity to start your career in Data Analytics (there are increasing demands for these skills - this means great career prospects for you!)
Take your career to new heights, APPLY NOW