Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced and detail-oriented Data Analyst for a contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with long-term extension options, working from our Client's offices in Canberra's CBD.
Working within our Client's complex, multidisciplinary environment, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the end to end Data Migration exercise, supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines
- Undertaking data migration activities including identification of data requirements, data analysis and cleansing, source to target data mapping, and the development of data migration plan and SQL scripts for data validation
- Collaborating and communicating with third party vendors, analysts, application designers, project team members and business SMEs
- Tracking and management of data migration risks and issues
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience, with the proven ability to develop and maintain SQL scripts for data validation.
- End to end data migration experience including design, analysis, data extraction and cleansing and data quality assurance as well as experience with data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans.
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), with an understanding of technical principles and the ability to assist with configuration of system interfaces using API's.
- Certification in SSIS
- Experience with data visualisation and business intelligence software (e.g. Power BI)
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196505.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.