A leading Australian financial services organisation is looking to engage a Data/Customer Analyst. Based in Sydney CBD the role is responsible for developing and maintaining new Tableau dashboards to support analytical solutions and support the analytical needs of the business including - Member analytics, Member NPS surveys & analytics, Member Voice of Customer management
- Tertiary qualification in business/statistics/analytical or related discipline
- 3 years' experience in SQL, Tableau and R and cloud-based technologies (eg Redshift)
- Experience with a range of databases including direct marketing databases
- Ability to interpret and deploy predictive models
- Excellent written and verbal communication, stakeholder management and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop analytical assets, translate business problems into analytical solutions
- Experience devising and implementing customer behavioral analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Ability to develop and deliver pre-campaign analysis, targeting and post implementation reviews.
- Industry knowledge - experience and/or understanding of superannuation/ financial services industry/insurance
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.