NSW Government Department
Initial 3 months contract with possible extensions
$560+super - Sydney location
About the role
Implementation Analysts contribute high quality advice and data analysis to support others in delivering the Premier's Priorities.
- Working across multidisciplinary teams.
- Sourcing, managing and presenting data.
- Providing advice to the team on performance measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Sound knowledge and experience of data and statistics in a variety of contexts.
- Flexibility and adaptability to organise different sources of data and statistics in an evolving technical environment.
- Collaboration, flexibility and listening skills. This role is all about providing quality advice and support to a very diverse team.
- Capable of telling clear data stories with compelling visualisations which inspire action
- Skills: R, Tableau, Excel, Powerpoint (and sometimes Domo, Python, Qualtrics, QGIS etc).
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 194478