6 months contract with possible extensions
About the role
Our client, a NSW Government Department, is seeking to engage an experienced Data Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Parramatta location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience/high level of skills in Oracle, Power BI or equivalent, MS Access and MS Excel applications;
- Experience/high level of skills in data validation, quality control processes and data analysis processes and methodologies;
- Experience/skills in SQL, Python, R and VBA are preferred capabilities;
- Experience/skills in data reporting and preparation of publication documentation;
- Experience/skills in analysing economic, social and environmental performance and compliance indicators in the water utilities sector;
- Knowledge of water supply and sewerage service provision is a preferred capability;
- Knowledge of the policy analysis, development and evaluation process is a preferred capability
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 194208