Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in the Data Science & Analytics space.
If you are a Data Analyst, we would like to hear from you!
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Data Modelling (Relational, Dimensional, Messaging and BigData)
- Data Analysis & Profiling (e.g. via SQL, Python or software products)
- Visualisation (e.g. via Qlik, ZoomData, Tableau or other products)
- Experience in analysing, designing and specifying solutions across a heterogeneous architecture.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.