Immediate requirement for a Data Analyst for an initial 7-month contract with this leading aviation and travel organisation.
This role will involve assisting in the delivery of the data migration effort required to support the implementation of the Workday Learning Module and to provide data analytics support to the Workday project team.
- Work with the Project Data Lead to deliver the data migration strategy ensuring a complete understanding of data migration requirements
- Perform analysis on big data across multiple legacy systems to identify gaps and data issues
- Work on all activities as they relate to the data cycle data extraction, cleanse, conversion, load and validation
- Work closely with project team and key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of
- each data conversion cycle
- Pro-actively identify and address data issues and ensure each data load is validated & signed off by relevant data owners at each conversion cycle
- Be a committed project team member who is passionate about contributing to the success of the project
- Experience with Workday.
- Demonstrated experience in working with large amounts of complex data in a corporate environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with the agility to flex when needed in line with the project requirements
- A strong knowledge of HR Systems and processes.