Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Significant experience in Integration and messaging processes.
- Significant experience in data exchange technologies and ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in the development of data driven solutions, using database platforms such as HANA, Teradata, DB2 to support analysis with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
- Significant experience in the rigorous testing of system using the above technologies.
- Experience in analysing and specifying Operational & Management Information reporting solutions that utilise data visualisation tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high quality data-centric products and systems.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.