- 3-month contract position
- Based in Perth CBD
- Work with WA's leading utility client
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst for the next 3 months with immediate start.
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualification in or progression towards a relevant degree in IT, Data Analytics or Business Administration or related discipline and or extensive industry relevant experience is essential.
- Safety policies and procedures knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access, preferably intermediate expertise in Access and SQL for continuous improvement.
- Experience in work planning, time management and data analytical skills.
- Knowledge in Qlik.
- Knowledge of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is desirable.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 241061)