Our client is based close to the CBD, and is looking to engage a Data Analyst for a fixed term opportunity, finishing in June 2022.
You will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for providing critical project level support required for the delivery of the project. The primary areas of responsibility will include stakeholder engagement data mining and analysis.
- Experience working as a Data Analyst, with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders to analyse opportunities and determine suitable solutions.
- Experience with data collection and management
- Data management skills including ability to undertake data mining, cleanse and validate data, review anomalies, data interpretation. Ability to manipulate, extract and analyse a broad range of data to inform decision making processes
- Ability to work in a project environment, achieve project deliverables and meet timeframes.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication, skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide range of people including Aboriginal peoples, professional researchers, IT professionals and other external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work with a complex set of tasks; to plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines; and work independently, efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to analyse, identify options and select appropriate solutions with a complex and evolving technology and business environment.
- Advanced keyboard skills and demonstrated competence in the use of business technology and desktop applications including all Microsoft Office systems especially Excel, and database packages.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise project tasks, in order to meet deadlines, budgets and maintain desired work outcomes, including the proven ability to work effectively within an outcome-focussed, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and show initiative.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 240229
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.