- Initial 6 month contract with potential 6 month extension
- Work for a global mining giant
- Strong data analysis experience with ETL tools OR Easymorph
A leading mining client in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Data Analyst with strong ETL OR Easymorph experience for an initial 6 month contract in the Perth CBD.
- Assist with Solution Data Architecture, data domain modelling, data profiling, data profiling, data modelling, consolidation of multiple disparate data sources, advanced SQL (analytical functions) and query performance tuning skills;
- Ensure well defined data models to support business requirements and process flows of the projects;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the data and analytics function, including the development and tracking of key indicators;
- Lead and develop relevant data management policies and protocols to create good documentation practices.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a Data Analyst role with ETL solutions;
- Able to undertake analyses of data and associated datasets and provide SME and analytical expertise to support the use, evaluation and reporting of data and associated datasets;
- Skilled in using integration tools such as EasyMorph & other ETL tools;
- Experience with M365 applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, PowerBI, MSTeams, SharePoint Online);
- Good analysis skills and strong understanding of concepts, particularly in Infrastructure Technology and Data Modelling;
- Experience working within Enterprise level environments;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please note re working hours:
- Due to working with a global team requires hours may vary between 6am- 1pm starts & 5pm- 10/11pm finishes (depending on global meetings)
- Work from home 2 days per week
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 212337)