Peoplebank are recruiting for a Data Analysts to work on a permanent, on-going basis for our client based in Adelaide.
As a Data Analyst, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the use of analytical models and tools with the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be Australian citizens and be able to obtain and maintain Baseline Clearance.
- Engage with a variety of teams to design and develop insightful reporting views of operational information for stakeholder groups
- Supervise the timely preparation and review of regular and ad hoc reports of system activity
- Maintain repositories of analysis models and reporting templates
- Analyze data to identify improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement continuous improvement in service delivery to the client.
- 2-5+ years of experience in similar Data / Reporting Analyst roles
- Experience with reporting (PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and Analysis tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong communication and analytical skills
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564