- Experience turning data into actionable insights using statistically sound methods.
- Recent programming experience using SAS.
- Provide data analysis and visualisation of large datasets.
- Assist with development and exploration/testing of data-based hypotheses.
- Assist with the preparation of urgent data requests.
- Communicate well, using professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management from time to time.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Advanced skillset with using Microsoft Excel including queries, pivot tables, external data imports and formulas.
- Previous experience with Mapping and GIS.
- Data analysis skills including independently querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis.
- Identify, investigate and analyse data and current business processes, procedures and work practices to identify system requirements, inefficiencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209845