Duration: 05/10/2020 to 30/06/2021
Location: Brisbane CBD
About the role
Our client has mobilised many teams to very quickly design, deliver and manage a federal program to support the Australian community through an extremely challenging environment. The data analyst uses their expertise in relational databases to build queries that support discovery, reporting insights and models.
* Deep SQL expertise in large enterprise systems (preferably Teradata but not limited to)
* EDH skills and experience
* Query optimisation and best practices
* Basic data modelling for business intelligence
* Experience in Hadoop-based SQL platforms (Hive/Impala etc)
*Produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake and manage complex research and analysis or data extraction associated with identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
* Be accountable for specific data analysis tasks, including providing specialised advice and recommendations, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
* Utilise analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technical data solutions to achieve business outcomes
* Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
Security Requirement: Baseline Security Clearance required for this role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 205958.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.