About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence in the postal services sector. They are seeking a Data Analyst for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be part of the Digital and Data team and will report to the Senior Manager.
You would be involved in:
- Support the D&D team with high quality Data Analysis, Operational reporting/ Dashboard development, Insights and recommendations.
- Accurately interpret stakeholder reporting and analytical needs into technical data specifications, working closely with stakeholders across the D&D landscape.
- Leverage data across our core systems to build strategic Reporting and Analytic solutions which assist D&D stakeholders in making informed business decisions.
- Use and understand data to inform business decisions and validate outcomes.
- Support the construction and maintenance of appropriate data/ analytical views within GCP
- Support D&D teams throughout the product discovery and delivery lifecycle, informing roadmaps and feature briefs to aid in prioritisation of work.
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business in support of their objectives (e.g. Product engineering, IT, data science, receiver solutions, CX transformation Etc.)
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Working with stakeholders across D&D to articulate and develop strategic data analytics, Operational Reporting, Dashboards, Insight and recommendations to in-turn drive performance across the digital channel
- Using data across our core systems (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, SAP Business warehouse) to understand and inform business decisions and outcomes, and present data for stakeholders in a suitable form of ingestion (e.g. via Tableau, Looker, Excel or Authorised vies in GCP).
- Working with D&D Product Experience Managers to articulate the value achieved to inform roadmaps and feature briefs to aid in prioritisation of work.
- Working with the D&D Services delivery team, providing data/analysis to support opportunity assessments on feature briefs and feature prioritisation
- Working with D&D Research and Experience design teams to explore and articulate customer value of product and services development
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Culturally and linguistically diverse workforce
- Tertiary level qualification in business, information systems or extended career experience in relevant disciplines highly desirable.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, SAP DWH and other best practice reporting/ analytic tools
- Experience in creating complex SQL logic & Dimensionalised views
- Strong Data analysis & interrogation skills
- Experience in developing Dashboards/ Data visualisations using tools (E.g. Looker, Tableau & Excel)
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Word)
- Stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen
- Methodical and logical approach
- Communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #239563