Our client is large Australian Federal Government department. They currently have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to work within one of their teams for initially 6 Month contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
We require an IT Data Analyst to undertake complex data analysis, and risk model building for BET risk areas.
- Apply technical expertise to produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake or manage complex research and analysis associated with the identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
- Accountable for a data analysis function and managing complex stakeholder requests, including providing expert advice and recommendations
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
- Utilise expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and automated solutions to deliver business outcomes more effectively
As this role is working within the Federal Government, it is required that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and must have an active baseline clearance.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237128